To schedule a Telehealth visit in lieu of an in-office visit with your Care Team, please call or email your local clinic. We will begin seeing patients via Telehealth visits on Monday, April 6th.
CoreLife is taking all appropriate measures and steps to protect the safety of our patients, teammates, and community.
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we have made the decision to temporarily close all CoreLife offices. Following the recommendations of local, state and national organizations, we are working to re-open as soon as possible.
Please note: Until our offices reopen, ALL CoreLife appointments will be conducted via telehealth. If you already had an in-office appointment scheduled, please connect with your office team to confirm that you can be seen at that time via telehealth.
We are thrilled to introduce another way of continuing weekly appointments through telehealth visits. These visits will be made possible by using the video feature on the CoreLife app! We are committed to providing you the same level of care you have come to know and expect of the CoreLife program in these new and convenient visits.
How Does Telehealth Work?
Using CoreLife’s app, you’ll be able to connect with your Care Team through video conferencing for a scheduled visit. Just as you would at your in-office follow up, you will spend time meeting with your medical provider and then your registered dietitian. If you aren’t yet familiar with the CoreLife app, your manager will walk you through the process to help you get set up when you schedule your appointment.
How to Access the CoreLife App
- You will need a mobile device or tablet in order to download and use the CoreLife app.
- To download CoreLife’s FREE app, simply go to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store on your mobile device.
- Once in the app store, search for ‘CoreLife RPM.’
- Download the FREE app.
- Once it has downloaded, select the OPEN button to open the app on your device.
- Once opened, the app will direct you through the set up of your account.
- Once your account has been set up,
Please note: In order for the CoreLife team to be able to ‘call’ you through the CoreLife app, your notifications for the app must be turned ON.
If you have any questions, please contact your local clinic and they can walk you through the set up process prior to your telehealth appointment. You can also watch this step-by-step video tutorial of how to download and access the CoreLife app: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRQsLy-KwS4&t=7s.
How to Schedule Your Telehealth Visit
To schedule your telehealth visit, please call or email your local clinic. Our office managers are actively scheduling patient appointments as well as reaching out to anyone who may already have an in-office appointment on the books.
FREE Online Resources:
CoreLife will be providing all patients free resources starting this week for nutrition and fitness. All of the videos can be accessed on our CoreLife YouTube Channel. We will be posting on our social platforms as new videos are released as well as emailing out to our patients each week.
Fitness – We will be offering free LIVE fitness classes daily at 10am and 4pm which will be streamed via Zoom, as well as providing daily workout videos. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for the fitness classes and receive a link to the live stream.
Nutrition – We will be posting daily videos on nutritional topics and guidance as well as cooking classes led by some of CoreLife’s very own registered dietitians.
Our goal is to provide our patients with content, guidance, and information while you are at home. We encourage you to view the videos and share your comments, questions, and any other nutrition topics you’d like to learn about from our team!
About the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
How is the CoronaVirus transmitted?
The virus can be spread from person-to-person, by being within 6 feet (1.83 meters) of the other through respiratory droplets produced by the infected person when they cough or sneeze.
Spread of the virus may be possible before people show symptoms or even know they have contracted the virus themselves, although people are most contagious when they are most symptomatic.
The COVID-19 virus is also said to live on surfaces and/or objects making it easy to contract the virus through contaminated surfaces and objects.
How Can I Protect Myself from the COVID-19 virus?
- Hygiene: Wash your hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds, especially if you cough or sneeze, blow your nose, or have been in a public place. Also, avoid touching your face, eyes, nose, and mouth. If you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth with a tissue and immediately wash up afterward.
- Social-Distancing: Keep a 6 ft distance between you and others and avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Self-Isolate: If you or anyone from your household feels sick, stay home! If you need to leave your home for any reason (like visiting your healthcare provider) wear a face mask when you are around people and/or before entering a healthcare facility.
- Clean and Disinfect: Frequently disinfect and clean touched surfaces like tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, devices, and bathrooms using CDC approved cleaning supplies that disinfect and kill the virus.
If you show symptoms or suspect that you may have the COVID-19, contact your primary doctor or local health department immediately!
State Health Department Resources:
Maryland Local Health Departments:
Phone: Call 211 for information.
State of Delaware DHSS Division of Public Health:
Phone: Call 866-408-1899 for more information.
Alabama Health Department:
Phone: Call 211 or 800-338-8374 for information
If you are having a medical emergency, contact 911 immediately.
Links and Resources:
- Center For Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus
- White House: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/coronavirus-guidelines-america/