History: CoreLife was founded in 2009 after a personal experience and the continual struggle with weight gain and obesity. The failures within the industry became apparent as there was no immediate solution or coordination from the medical, nutrition, and exercise communities. There was no healthcare resource that specializes in weight reduction and coordinated the disciplines necessary to do so: medical, nutrition, exercise, and behavior.
Our Mission: Enhance the total health of our community by providing a comprehensive, compassionate, and tailored approach to BMI optimization and lifestyle modification through the coordinated management of medical, nutrition, exercise, and behavior disciplines.
Who CoreLife can help:
- Everyday people looking to use weight loss as a way to improve their overall health
- Primary care physicians looking for a trusted resource for weight loss and lifestyle modification
- Surgeons looking to improve surgical outcomes
- Specialists looking to impede, prevent, and/or reverse a diagnosis where weight and lifestyle is a contributing factor
A New, Innovative, and Comprehensive Approach:
Innovative multidisciplinary model
- At the core of our approach are four essential disciplines, which are medical, nutrition, exercise and behavior change. The coordinated management of these services are at the heart of CoreLife’s uniqueness.
Learning technology (CORA®) used to assess and manage patient treatment
- Our proprietary technology based intake process, which has been developed over the past several years, allows us to hone in on the underlying factors of weight gain and offer a treatment plan leading to the greatest opportunity to achieve and maintain health, nutrition, behavior and fitness goals.
- Created a healthcare category that did not exist. We solely partner and coordinate care with the medical community
- Professional and compassionate
- Tailored to you
- Always using the latest technology
- Partnered with the medical community
Our weight loss mission at CoreLife is to provide high quality, effective and complete care for the challenges to lose and maintain a healthy weight. We strive to empower patients with the tools they need to achieve their ideal weight for optimum health. We provide a positive and supportive environment encouraging your efforts and celebrating your success.
The CoreLife Difference:
A medical doctor is uniquely qualified to view your weight loss and maintenance within the context of your total health.
- Proprietary Products & Programs
- Medical Community Approved
- Safe multidisciplinary approach
CoreLife Nutrition is about more than just calories or portion control.
- Registered Dietitians
- Tailored Nutrition Counseling
- Meal Replacement Programs
- Chef Prepared Fresh Meals
Our In-House fitness studio is designed for the person looking to lose weight.
- One on One Training
- Small Group Training
- 24/7 Access Gym
- Private and Convenient
Take charge and make the decision to change your life. We’re with you!
- Behavior modification protocol
- Educational Programs
- Positive & Compassionate Staff
- Your Partner in Health
Why do other weight loss programs fail?
Only target a small portion of the overall problem
Not designed, implemented, and overseen by professionals
Short term fixes and fads
Not grounded in science and latest research
Do not address lifestyle change
Very restrictive calorie intake
Poor estimation of calories and nutrition
Not designed for YOUR life