Healthcare is moving away from previously-existing models based on episodic and acute care, and towards a focus on maintenance and prevention. Value is increasingly based on actual outcomes: impacted health and well-being.
We know the factors that affect an individual’s overall health go well beyond medical interventions and genetic predispositions. It is estimated that nearly 75% of an individual’s health status is determined by environmental and lifestyle factors. Care management systems that cultivate collaboration among providers, patients, and families help optimize treatments and protocols to achieve better and more sustainable outcomes.
CoreLife in the leader in the care and management of obesity and it’s related disease states in a singular, comprehensive, community based, center.
Call us at: (800) 905-3261
- Obesity rates and chronic risk factors continue to rise
- There are no local healthcare infrastructures in place to exclusively focus on & treat obesity
- One-dimensional approaches to weight don’t work and yield high failure rates
- Treatment requires understanding and addressing underlying factors
- High risk patients can be identified, but the hand off to an actionable treatment is sometimes nonexistent
The CoreLife Solution
- Innovative, community-based multidisciplinary model
- A new category in healthcare: a sensitive, comprehensive approach to weight loss
- Proprietary technology (CORA®) to help assess, manage, and improve quality care
- Solely partner and coordinate care with the medical community
How We Partner
With the Medical Community
CoreLife provides physicians with a local, community-based resource and infrastructure, which increases their ability to better treat the patient base, reduce chronic risk factors and improve population health. Healthcare has done a great job of identifying high risk patients, but the hand off to effective, personalized, treatment is virtually nonexistent. CoreLife is the specialist as it pertains to BMI optimization and lifestyle modification. We have the time, focus, expertise, and resources to treat obesity. Our care delivery system has shown to be more successful because we work in support of the partnering physicians to coordinate care and maximize patient outcomes.
For Hospital Systems
- A specialized program for BMI optimization and lifestyle modification
- Community-based infrastructure
- Local resource for Hospital Primary Care Providers
- Touch-point to expand presence and capture high risk individuals who may have deferred care in the past
For Primary Care
- Provides a local, trusted means to physicians for patients who would benefit from weight reduction and lifestyle modification. This gives PCPs an additional touch point for obesity management that doesn’t currently exist in the market place.
- A partner in achieving population health initiatives
For Surgeons & Specialists
- For any specialist (Surgeon, ENT, Endocrinologist, etc) who thinks BMI optimization would help improve a surgical outcome or diagnosis.
- Reduce risk complications, lower re-admittance, better long-term outlook.