Makes approximately 8 servings • Adapted from The Mayo Clinic
- 1 pound of potatoes, diced and boiled or steamed
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 large carrot, diced (1/2 cup)
- 2 ribs celery, diced (1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill (or 1/2 tablespoon dried)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup low-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Chill before serving.
Nutritional Facts: For one 3/4 cup – Calories Per Serving: 17, Protein 1g, Carbohydrates 14g, Fat 1g.