PCP, Nurse Practitioner, Local Care Coordinator
Orthopedic, Bariatric, Abdominal Wall, General
ENT, Endocrinologist, Cardiologist, OB/GYN
Referred by a
Engagement from traditional
Meet with CoreLife
Make a Referral
- Personalized medical care and medication management (Obesity Rx only)
- Individualized nutrition counseling and meal planning
- Tailored exercise programs and fitness counseling
- Behavioral therapy and support groups
To refer a patient to CoreLife Healthcare, simply complete the referral form on our website or call us
at (800) 905-3261. Our patient care coordinators will be happy to answer any questions you have and
help you get your patient started on their journey to better health.
- Our comprehensive approach to care addresses all aspects of obesity, not just diet and exercise.
- We are committed to providing our patients with the highest quality of care and support they deserve.
- We have a proven track record of helping patients achieve long-term weight loss and improve their overall health.
- We coordinate care with our referring physicians to ensure that our patients are receiving the best possible care.
Referring physicians play an important role in CoreLife Healthcare’s care model. We believe that
communication and collaboration between referring physicians and our team of obesity care specialists
is essential for providing patients with the best possible care. We will keep you updated on your patient’s progress and reach out to you if we have any questions or concerns.
CoreLife Healthcare bills most insurance plans for our services. We will work with your patient’s insurance company to verify their coverage and obtain any necessary pre-authorizations. We will also
provide you with a detailed bill for your records.
CoreLife provides services to pediatric patients 12 years of age and older who are referred by their
pediatrician or primary care provider. For children, the focus is on creating healthy lifestyle habits as
opposed to losing weight. Our program is modified for pediatric patients to include time with family
members or caregivers. Children are introduced to our fitness facility and personal trainers early in the
program with an emphasis on creating a fun and enjoyable experience.
Yes, CoreLife Healthcare offers anti-obesity medications as part of their comprehensive treatment
plan. They believe that medication can be an important tool for helping patients achieve long-term
weight loss and improve their overall health. CoreLife’s team of medical professionals will work with
each patient to determine if medication is right for them and will carefully monitor their progress
throughout their treatment.