Gain Control of Your Spend
CoreLife is More
Effective than Other
Engagement from traditional
after 5 years
reduction in obesity
What Is Included?
- Typical plan involves in-person visits supplemented by virtual engagement and remote patient monitoring
- Core disciplines: clinical, dietary, fitness and behavioral
- Coordinated with the employees PCP, surgeon and/or specialist
- Intensity of care informed by patient needs
Who Receives Care?
- Average BMI percentage reduction for patients with a BMI over 35.0 at the start of treatment: 15%
- Preventative, lower intensity care for patients with a BMI less than 35.0 has proven effective to manage long-term costs
- CORA (machine learning) program helps select optimal care path and ensure results
What Does it Cost and How Do We Track Performance?
- Insurance Model (Traditional FFS)
- Shared Savings
- Performance based payment structure
- Align on key outcomes and set collective goals
- Data analytics provides patient insights for broader care