(1 serving = 2 slices)
0 Hours 30 Minutes
- 1 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 TB hot sauce (optional)
- 1 jalapeño pepper, sliced (or 2 TB pickled jalapeños)
- 4 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup part skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 oz cooked chicken, diced or shredded
- 2 strips turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 TB light ranch dressing
*Feel free to substitute other vegetable toppings as you like!
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare 3-ingredient dough by mixing Greek yogurt, flour, and baking powder together and rolling into a circle shape. Roll flat with a rolling pin.
Line pan with parchment paper and place crust on top. Bake for 5 mins.
Remove crust from oven. Top with pizza sauce, cheese, chicken, turkey bacon, and vegetables.
Return to oven and bake for 15-20 more mins (until crust edges start to brown).
Remove from oven, cut into 6 slices, drizzle with light ranch, and enjoy!
Make it a pizza night! Double or triple the recipe to make several pizzas with different topping themes that the whole family can enjoy.
About 335 calories, 28 grams protein, 38 grams carb, 8.9 grams fat (4.1 saturated fat)