Makes approximately 4 servings · Adapted from Delish.com
1 (15-oz.) can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
1 tbsp. vegetable oil
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
1 tsp. cumin
1 tsp. chili powder
1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Pour chickpeas onto a baking sheet in an even layer.
- When the oven is heated, place chickpeas in the oven until completely dry, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove chickpeas from the oven and toss with oil and salt. Return to oven and bake until golden brown, dry, and crispy, 33 to 35 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Combine chickpeas and seasonings on a sheet tray and toss to combine. Spread into an even layer and let cool completely.
- To store, place in a resealable bag or Tupperware, with the bag slightly open or lid ajar to maintain crispness