Makes approximately 4 Servings · Adapted from Hannah Magee
- 12 oz flaked light tuna, drained
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp diced red onion
- 1 medium dill pickle, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup original hummus
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp dill pickle juice(optional)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- Add drained tuna, celery, red onion, and dill pickle to a medium mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix again until well-combined.
- Serve on its own, with crackers, in a sandwich, or on toast.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.