This recipe will have you wondering how you never thought of adding vegetables to your meatloaf before. Filled with delicious vegetables of your choice this simple dish is hearty, filling, and will have you craving more!
- 1½ pounds ground beef
- 1 onion raw, chopped
- 1½ tsp salt or to taste
- 1 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground garlic
- In a bowl combine onions, ground beef, and seasoning. Mix until combined.
- Spread plastic wrap on table.
- Evenly distribute meat mixture onto plastic wrap, about 1 inch in thickness.
- Take sautéd vegetables of your choosing and evenly spread across meat mixture.
- Roll meatloaf using wrap to help meat not split.
- When meatloaf is rolled, press and shape lightly so there are no gaps in meat.
- Place is oven safe pan.
- Bake at 350 – 400˚F degrees until internal temperature is 160 – 165˚F
- Let meatloaf rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts: About # calories, # grams protein, #grams carbohydrate, #grams fat