With the weather getting warmer, we thought we’d share these easy-to-prep No Bake Brownie Bites that don’t require you to turn on the oven. Enjoy!
Makes approximately 16 bites • Adapted from feastingonfruit.com.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder or cacao powder
- 1/3-2/3 cup water, more as needed to allow the dough to stick
- Optional: 1-2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- Place dates in the food processor first, then add oats, cocoa or cacao powder, and 1/3 cup water to the food processor. Process until everything is broken down and the dough starts to stick together. Add more water (up to another 1/3 cup) as needed and blend to form a slightly sticky dough.
- Place dough in a bowl and add in peanut butter if using and mix by hand. Roll into bite-sized balls.
- If not using peanut butter, just roll the dough into bite-sized balls.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to one month.