0 Hours 50 Minutes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar, divided
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1lb peeled cubed butternut squash, about 3 cups
- 1lb parsnips, peeled and cut into 1in pieces, about 2 1/4 cups
- 1lb Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 8oz small Yukon Gold potatoes halved
- Cooking spray
Set oven to preheat to 450° F. While the oven is heating up combine oil, mustard, thyme, 2tsp vinegar, salt, and pepper in a bowl, stirring with a whisk.
Combine butternut squash, parsnips, Brussels sprouts, and potatoes in a large bowl. Add mustard mixture to bowl tossing to coat.
Spray baking sheet with cooking spray then spread vegetable mixture in a single layer.
Bake at 450° F for 35 minutes or until browned and tender, stirring gently with a spatula after 25 minutes. Remove pan from the oven. Drizzle with remaining 1 teaspoon vinegar, toss, and enjoy!
A mix of colorful root vegetables is a great side dish to complement your main course. Try making this delicious Sheet Pan Roasted vegetable recipe for a healthy side this weekend!
About 133 calories, 3 grams protein, 22 grams carb, 6 grams fiber